– A female monarch.
– (chess) The most powerful piece, able to move any number of spaces horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
– A powerful or forceful female person.
– A person who is the property of another person and whose labor and also whose life often is subject to the owner’s volition.
– A person who is legally obliged by prior contract (oral or written) to work for another, with contractually limited rights to bargain; an indentured servant.
– A person who is forced against his/her will to perform, for another person or other persons, sexual acts or other personal services on a regular or continuing basis.
-To work hard.
So baby girl which are you?
Are you the one who has the latest trend on lock
Looking all fly
With your brows on fleek
But your brain is on sleep
Or are you the one who has her plans on lock
All clued up
Fighting to reach her peak
And not listening to the ill they speak
Are you a queen or a slave to society?
You see just because you wear M.A.C make up
Get invited to the VIP section of every party
Shopping at the most expensive shops
Have your name on every guy’s lips
Don’t make you a queen
If you still seek approval people
Feel like you need a man to do things for you
Are afraid of failing
Afraid to stand on your own
Feel the need to stay relevant to wrong people
Haven’t realised you are masterpiece
Makes you a slave to society
A trophy that can be flaunted around until a new one comes in
A temporary high….
You gave up your thrown
So you could look fly
You threw away you crown
Just to be a clown
You tainted yourself
So you could played
And you call yourself a queen?
A girl with a brain who isn’t afraid to be educated
A woman that knows her worth
A lady that seeks no one’s approval but her own
She works smart and not hard
Isn’t perfect but is a masterpiece
Turns her pain into power
Knows from birth who she is
Wears her scars proudly like that d&g dress
is the only stiletto in a room fool of flats
Unapologetic for who she is
A dream chaser
She built her Kingdom from scratch
Respected in her own right
She is a queen by birth right
Loyal to the royal within
She needs no man to carry her crown
I ask again
Are you a queen or a slave to society
Are you dictated by society
Or do you dictate to society
Do you accept the standard set for you
Or do you set your own standards
Are you defined by your exterior
Or are you more than just a pretty face
Are you a queen
Or a puppet to society….